Thick soles on your feet can be cases of dry skin or athlete’s foot. Regardless, there are various ways to treat it. Most people just let it be since they can tolerate the roughness. For some, however, it may be a bother. You can try to make an appointment and go to a salon and have them treat it for you or you can have it all done at home, all thanks to the BabyFoot 1-Hour Treatment Original Exfoliant Foot Peel.
The product does not only treat your feet but it also saves you a lot of trouble going to a dermatologist or a salon just to have that your thick dry skin peeled. Also, the amount you’ll be paying for the treatment is more expensive but with the BabyFoot 1-Hour Treatment Original Exfoliant Foot Peel, you can have skin as soft as a baby’s foot for only a short time and a small amount of money.
- This product will restore the smoothness and softness of your feet.
- It has natural gel enzymes that promote a rapid skin exfoliation. The product hastens the process.
- It does not contain any toxic chemicals. The product does not peel the skin itself but rather make the natural peeling process faster than normal.
- In a shorter time, you’ll feel healthier, happier and cleaner.
- This product is suitable for both men and women. The size for women is 4 to 12 and 4 to 13 with men.
- You can of avail this product easily since it is very affordable compared to having a dermatologist or salon remove it for you.
- It does not require heavy scrubbing on your soles to peel.
- The product speeds up natural peeling and has a nice scent which is quite pleasing and relaxing.
- This product does not lie. The manufacturer advertises its product responsibly and accurately. It can take up to two weeks to complete depending on each person and the skin condition.
- It comes with clear instructions on how to use the product. The product is also not that hard to use and apply.
- Other than wasting a lot of time for a salon or dermatology appointment. It can be quite convenient because you can rest and relax at home while pampering your feet.
- It sometimes takes longer than a week or two. In some cases, you need to make another order.
- It does save you some time and money, but in exchange, you will exert some effort in treating yourself.
The product gives way to some practical aspects, like bringing the treatment to the comfort of your very own home rather than going out setting schedules and waiting to be treated by some establishment or skin specialist. While it is far slower regarding the progress compared to being treated by a dermatologist or having a foot scrub at a salon, the money you save buying this product compensates for the fast and expensive skin treatments at establishments.